What is an independent insurance agent?
Agents offering insurance through their agency for more than one insurance company are called independent agents because they can shop around for their customers' best insurance values among a variety of competing companies.
What are the advantages of an independent insurance agency?
- Excellent service and competitive prices because coverage can be accessed from more than one company.
- Is your consultant, working with you to help determine your specific needs.
- Is a value-hunter who looks after your pocketbook in finding the best combination of price, coverage and service.
- Offers one-stop shopping for a full range of products; bonds, employer benefits, home, renters, auto, business, life and health.
- Serving you is your independent agent's most important concern.
How can BPJ save you money?
Our primary function is to arrange a satisfactory insurance program for you, our customers. Not all insurance coverages or companies are alike. We will assist you in determining the type of insurance you need and the provider that best fits your needs. We will also discuss ways of handling your risk (risk management) and alternatives to guaranteed cost insurance programs.
How does BPJ handle insurance changes?
BPJ will help keep your program up-to-date, per your changing needs. Especially important now, in times of inflation, are changes designed to protect rising property values and meet the increased need for liability protection.