The commercial insurance team at BPJ takes a thorough look at your business risk and analyzes the best options. We can develop a plan to help you avoid risk, transfer it to insurance companies, or retain and manage it.
Contact BPJ for more information on risk management or for more information on any of the following commercial services:
- Property Insurance
- First party insurance that indemnifies the owner or user of property. Once known as fire insurance, property insurance is used for buildings and their content.
- General Liability Insurance
- Insurance that protects commercial insurers from most liability exposures, other than automobile and professional liability.
- Commercial Automobile Insurance
- A land motor vehicle, trailer, or semi trailer designed for travel on public roads that is used for and titled to a business.
- Equipment Insurance
- Property insurance covering mobile equipment often moved from place to place.
- Employment Practices Liability Insurance
- A form of liability insurance covering wrongful acts due to the employment process. The most frequent claims include wrongful termination, discrimination, and sexual harassment.
- Directors and Officers Liability Insurance
- Insures corporate directors and officers against claims often made by stockholders and employees alleging financial loss arising from mismanagement
- Errors and Omissions Insurance
- An insurance form that protects against liability for committing an error or omission in performance of professional duties.
- The system by which "no-fault statutory benefits," described in state law, are provided by an employer to an employee due to a job related injury.
- Indemnifies for loss of, or damage to, a building or other related property in the course of construction.