A Personalized Look at Personal Insurance
There tends to be an emphasis on business insurance over personal. While business insurance is crucial, personal insurance is arguably even more important. Personal insurance plays a part in your everyday – your home and family. What’s more, your business could be targeted if a triggering event occurs in your personal life – and you have no personal insurance.
Being an independent agency, we’re able to compare rates from a vast and growing network of carriers – finding the best rates and the insurance options – individualized to your needs. We will sit down and explain, not only what your options are, but what those options mean for you, and help you determine which are the best fit for your circumstances.
Personal lines offered by BPJ include:
- Personal Auto Insurance: After a car accident, the last thing you want to worry about is car insurance. We’ll discuss the best auto insurance coverage for you, based on your specific needs. Together, we’ll set specific coverage amounts based on your situation. In the event of an accident, you’ll be covered.
- Homeowners’ Insurance: Homeowners’ insurance includes coverage of your home in the event of damage by a third party – or natural disaster. Your home is your haven – keep it protected.
- Motorcycle Insurance: Motorcycles are often seen as the fun and carefree vehicular cousin to cars, trucks, and SUVs. With the potential bodily damage you may endure during a crash, however, motorcycle insurance becomes paramount.
- Boat Insurance: Boats are a large investment and boat insurance is crucial. We’ll customize your insurance based on your usage and the specifics of your water craft’s size and style.
- Personal Umbrella Insurance: Umbrella insurance covers where your traditional policies leave off. If you have only $100,000 in homeowner’s coverage, for example, and an event (such as a lawsuit) occurs that puts you in need of double that, an umbrella policy could help or entirely meet your needs. Umbrellas cover where traditional personal policies leave off.
- Jewelry & Fine Art Insurance: Heirlooms and personal treasures – we don’t often think of insuring small or decorative items, but certainly should as they hold not only a momentary, but also a sentimental value. Be sure you’ll be covered with fine art and jewelry insurance, in the event of theft or damage.
Contact BPJ today to discuss your personal insurance options.
the insurance and financial services we offer include
THE BPJ DIFFERENCE
BPJ Combines the Financial Security of a Large Corporation with the Best Elements of a Smaller Local Organization